Set up a project structure faster
Falcon allows you to copy elements in the project tree.
- Copy individual measures into another measure package in the same project or into a package of another project.
- You can also copy an entire measure package to another project.
- You can even copy whole projects.
- Right-click an item in the project tree.
- Then click "Copy to" in the drop-down list.
- Finally, select a level to which you want to copy the selected item.
Note: After copying an element, Falcon automatically recalculates all traffic lights in the background. Therefore, it may take some time until all values have been calculated accordingly. Just wait a bit and then refresh Falcon.