The project tree is the backbone of your project. It allows you to structure the project and provides information about the project status. This gives you a wealth of information about your project at a glance. The following symbols are the most important for you:
- Star symbol: You have overall responsibility for an action (see person responsible in profile).
- Folder or document symbol: The element is available for viewing.
- Freeze: Instead of the folder/document icon, a stop icon (red, yellow or green).
- Aggregation paused: Instead of the traffic light, a stop symbol (red, blue, or green).
- Elements are grey: By default, the tree is gray.
- Folder blue colored: You are responsible for atleast one activity that is still in progress.
- Folder green colored: All your activities are finished.