Attention! A user is already involved with an activity or a write permission and gets insight into the dashboard - and that is already the most important thing for you. Nevertheless, we would like to explain to you below which vocabulary we use for Falcon.
Through involvement and memberships Falcon regulates in particular which representations are available to the user in the dashboard. Falcon distinguishes between involvement and membership.
Involved persons are always operationally conntected to a project. Members can also take on a purely observational role. Falcon distinguishes four involvements:
- Involved in the project: All users who have at least one responsibility in the project.
- Measure package involved: All users who have at least one responsibility in a measures package .
- Measure involved: All users who have at least one responsibility in a measure.
- Activity involved: All users who are responsible for an activity.
Project members are practically all users who are responsible for something or who hold a right. Falcon distinguishes between three types of memberships:
- Project members: All users with at least one reading permission in the entire project.
- Measure package members: All users with at least one reading permission in a measure or a package.
- Measure members: All users who have at least one reading permission in a measure.
Note: Check the user permission individually - with just one click: In the user administration and in the permissions tab, you can right-click on a particular user to check their "permissions" and thus view Falcon from the user's perspective, so to speak. This provides security when assigning permissions..