Note: Only as hub administrator you have the possibility to add additional users to the project and to manage their permissions.
- Click the "Settings" icon at the bottom left of the screen and select "User Management" to add a user to the hub. Added users are available to the entire Hub. You can assign the users to the tree elements at the level of the respective project.
- You can add new users via the plus symbol in the upper left of the tab "User Management".
- An input window opens in which you can invite any number of people by e-mail. Make sure that the e-mail addresses are entered without additional characters such as "<>" or apostrophes (').
- Press the Enter key after each user or write a comma.
- Before "adding" the new users, you can choose whether the invitation mails should be sent directly or whether you want to do this manually later.
- If you do not check "Send invites now", you can send the invitations individually afterwards by clicking on the mail symbol in the user table.
- If you want to remind a user later of an outstanding invitation, click on the resend icon. Falcon does this automatically every 14 days.
- You can delete users from the hub using the minus symbol. All access rights then expire.