Note: Only as hub administrator you have the possibility to add additional users to the project and to manage their permissions.
Click on the gear symbol in the bottom left-hand corner of the menu bar to access the hub management. In the "Users" tab you can add new users to the hub. Added users are available to the entire Hub. In the "Rights" tab of the Hub Management you can assign users to tree items.
- You can add new users via the plus symbol in the upper left corner of the "Users" tab.
- An input window opens in which you can invite as many people as you like by e-mail. Make sure that the e-mail addresses are entered without additional characters, such as "<>" or apostrophes (').
- Press the Enter key after each user or write a comma.
- Before "adding" the new users, you can choose whether the invitation mails should be sent directly or whether you want to do this manually later.
- If you do not check the box "Send invitation", you can check the box in the column with the power symbol afterwards. This will give the respective user access to the hub and he will automatically receive an e-mail with the invitation.
- Falcon will automatically repeat the invitation every 14 days.
Resend invitation mail
By right-clicking on a user, you can trigger an invitation again. The user receives the invitation mail again.
- You can delete users from the hub using the minus symbol. All access rights then expire.