Note: Only administrators can create and manage projects.
- Click on the folder symbol in the top left corner of the hub to create a new project.
- You have project templates to choose from (e.g. sales increase), but you can also create your own project. Select one and click on "Next".
- Follow the steps below in the Project Wizard. In order to configure a new project, you must specify the project name, start, end, cycle and the person responsible.
- The project cycle indicates the period in which the effects are measured (e.g. weekly or monthly).
- You can change all settings afterwards.
Attention! In the case of subsequent changes to the effect structure (changes to the project duration and/or scaling), any effects already entered may be deleted. A corresponding warning is displayed beforehand.