Note: Only the hub owner can assign group permissions!
- The permissions management of a group is performed at the project level in the same way as the user permissions management.
- Select the desired project in the tree and click on the tab "Staffing". Here you can display the groups of the hub. To do this, click on the arrow symbol to the right of "Groups" below the user list.
- To assign a group to a project element, simply drag the group concerned from the group list on the left to the desired project level on the right in the tree.
- Then you can assign the group permission in the Permission column using the drop-down menu:
- Write permission ("Write"): Permission to edit.
- Read permission ("Read"): Permission to read.
Tip: If you have an individual permission and at the same time a group permission for a measure, then Falcon's basic rule applies: "Smaller beats larger", whereby the individual permission overwrites the group permission.