Falcon can calculate individual effects for you. For example, you can calculate added value directly from income and expenses. The procedure is very simple and based on tools such as Excel and Numbers.
- Navigate to the administration center.
- Select the budgeting tab.
- Select the desired budgeting (pencil symbol on the right).
- Create the desired calculation. To do this, reference the effects to be calculated with the # symbol (see below).
- Save the changes you have made. The calculation is now carried out in the background.
- After some time, refresh Falcon with the reload icon (left in the sidebar).
Falcon accepts the following operands:
- Plus (+)
- Minus (-)
- Divided (/)
- Times (*)
- Parenthesis ()