Falcon makes it possible for you to plan and track a budget or measure effects for each measure. The definition of an effect is very simple. Effect: Measurable, often monetary, influence of a measure. Note: Effects are created at project level as an effect line, maintained at measure level and aggregated at measure package level and overall project level.
All effects in Falcon are maintained at measure level. Falcon automatically aggregates them into action packages and finally into the respective project.
To access the effects settings, first select the hub administration center (gear icon in the sidebar) and the Budgeting tab.
Here you can adjust, create and assign budgets to different projects. You will learn how to create and manage the effects structure in the following articles.
- Create budgeting categories http://support.nordantech.com/en/articles/2266310-create-budgeting-categories
- Set the traffic light logic for effects http://support.nordantech.com/en/articles/2266289-set-the-traffic-light-logic-for-effects
- Sort effect lines http://support.nordantech.com/en/articles/2266313-sort-effect-lines
- Define effects calculation http://support.nordantech.com/en/articles/2266320-define-effects-calculation
- Add an effect line http://support.nordantech.com/en/articles/2266325-add-an-effect-line